Sunday, July 19, 2009

rawrrzzz <3

i cut my hair.. and i feel its too short!!

Mui...kor will always be there for u..
hang in there...hold on tight... need a hand...ill be the first to give u one..
love u mui^^


I think my face is bigger now? no more hair to cover my face lol!! but i feel so.....relief got so much wind passing trough my head now...LOL...ok la..im not BOLD! i just cut my hair...short...to me its really short ><"

derrick says its funny looking... make me look funny ><" well if it makes ppl laugh and their happy...then im happy haha =P

Been thinking alot...Been regreting...alot too...soo its ying and yang i guess..

I love u, But i hate u, i want u, but i dun need u. How confusing..imagine u feel this way..
I guess my world is all in a confusion..yeah that should be it....

No comments:

Post a Comment