Sunday, July 12, 2009

EMU?

I'm Emu...no longer emo...but emu...
Emotionally Mentally Unstable

Anyway, i ate....very little today...i mean, maybe no appetite..yeah that should be it,
Anyway, Pam said she cut her hair... Boy style hair cut...i sooo dun believe, i need to see it for my self.

I think i just kena allergic attack. Dunno what i ter-ate till like that... sudden difficulty to breath and coughing heavily.

Nth much happen today...went church...sat with my 2 mui's ^^ i sayang them so much heheheh....
Since i play a big part as a pet brother =P

Nothing much la...i think i'll just sleep early today...and wake up early tomorrow... Dun wanna be late...
Still searching for 2nd hand cars ><" anybody with contacts plz...inform me...or those who are selling their car away plz tell me too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment