Thursday, July 9, 2009

Its life Fair?

What if i wished this were all a dream,
What if my life is being from confused to more complicated,
What if this were just a terrible nightmare.
If my whole life was a living mimic, A copy of bit bit of people that i meet,
Bits of ppl who were hated and most important to me,
I wished i know who i was, I wish there was more of asher...What happened to my asher
personality,
Where did it go?? i dun remember of me being like this, I have bad memories of the past..
Its coming to haunt me again,

Sry guys and girls if i offended you all in any way,
Due to problems and complicated matters, i been really down..
Dun wanna be emo,,or depress for its not healthy but i am controlling my self very hard..
Its been really hard for me, i know u guys have problems too..maybe im just selfish.
Sigh......4 5683 8, 4 947433 8 5683 63 866.
4 4673 48 9668 23 866 5283..


My life, the way i see it...its never fair..it might never will be fair..

No comments:

Post a Comment