Saturday, August 29, 2009

Coming Month

Its that time again...where i shall update bit on whats going on in my life.
yes people...h1n1 is around and its dangerous..take notice...do something about it.

see this is a good example. wear ur mask people and bring sanitizers around with you

This not funny..and not a joke..so..take care of your health ^^ i dun wanna see a friend or family 6feet under.


Been busy...with kao lots of things. Scheme of training [sot] can really make me sot sot edi...stressful, we need do 28 types of Sot...so yea...its a bummer and it kills me slowly....

As i walked to the lrt taman jaya..it brought back a memory of a special person. She's happy now at oversea, make sure u take care. Kinda makes me thing..why they are so special to me..maybe its because i just like the company. Yeah...

Anyway...My car is like 500km years old ... lolz...and found some problems with it...so NEED TO FIX...if not feel wasted... need find job...need find time...need many things...and i need some love LOL yes...

everybody needs love...

No comments:

Post a Comment